Friday, January 4, 2013

Fourth Day is Here!!

Another crazy day at The Miles but we got thru it! lol My little one wasn't feeling too good today and since my headache didn't go away either I thought it was a stay at home kinda day AGAIN (ugh!!), but that doesn't mean we didn't have fun... We always enjoy each other even if we don't go for a walk or to the park that day... 
But, my little one scared me early in the morning!! I put him on his playpen so that I would be able to go get the bed done and wash up before dedicating myself entirely to him until his nap time, and two minutes after I walked out of the living room to get to my room, I hear him cry! He never cries!! And yes, you may think I am crazy or something to say that, but it is the truth. I have been very lucky, to be my first one and have such a wonderful, easy going baby, it must be a bless, because I hear people complaining of kids who don't stop crying all day. Not mine! :)
So anyways, I rushed back into the living room and I just couldn't believe what I saw!! He was not on the playpen, he got out of it and fell trying to climb it! I thought that playpen game was going to help me out for a few more months before I had to give it up and clean around him while he runs and throws things all around!! hehehe. I guess I was wrong, wasn't I?!? 
He is ok, he only got a bit of a scratch on his nose, thank goodness!! But now he is climbing couches like no other, and my stress level is going to the skies just thinking he is going to hurt himself... And I know this is part of being a kid and all mom's go thru it, but how?!? How do you guys deal with it and make it a bit easier on yourselves?!? I need some advice because I am going to start bitting my nails or pulling my hair out being this scared... LOL
Well, while I wait for some advice I will leave you with a picture for the day, which i took while he was enjoying his lunch... I gotta say, that I don't usually let him get this messy, I more of a "Let me feed you" kind of mom with this kind of foods, but I thought it would be fun for him, and this way I would try and get my picture of the day, which worked! :)
I hope you guys like it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god, this is very very funny. & yes, it surprised me when I saw you let him get that messy. But I believe it was worthy, isn't it? About the advice, been your mother you know I can't give you any, because I am as you, or even worse. I hope your headache go away, & tomorrow you get up with a better feeling. I know headache can be horrible. You go girl, another wonderful picture. I love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I appreciate it! Specially seeing how great pictures i have seen in ur blog! Love them!

      Delete