Monday, January 7, 2013

And on the 7th day...

One of the things I wanted to do this year was to start using my crock pot more often.... My dad got it for me back in 2006, and I can count with both my hands the amount of times that I have used it...
I come from Spain, and I don't remember my family using anything like it there when they cooked, so although I wanted one, I didn't really know what to use it for, so within the last almost 7 years, I may have try a recipe per year, hehehe. Or maybe twice in one year and then skipped one to make it even LOL
So, as something I wanted to start taking advantage of, now that I have a little one around that demands my attention 24/7, so far, in the last 7 days of this new year, I have used it TWICE!!! Yes, you read right!! And let me tell you, so far, so good!!! I make some drumsticks yesterday that were delicious!! And my lasagna today was even better!!!
So, today's picture is lasagna's ingredients!! I was going to take a picture of the lasagna once it was done, but I ended up forgetting so the ingredients have to be enough. LOL!!


1 comment:

  1. Honey, where is the crock pot? I wish I could taste that lasagna. Once again, well done. I love you.
    Always mom

    ReplyDelete