Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 6

To me, there are things in life that need organization and scheduling and so, when it comes to my home's chores, shopping, cooking, and so on, I like to have a guidance that helps me keep up with all of what I need to get done throughout the day. A weekly organizer is something that I have had in mind for quite a while, but I didn't seem to be able to put it into paper and get it going for us.
But, as most of you may already know, Pinterest is just simply awesome, and has anything and everything that you may be looking for, so I went onto Pinterest's website and typed what I was looking for, and bingo!!! There it was!! A cute, simple, yet great weekly organizer!
This is going to be my first week doing this, so I will be letting you guys know how this works, but I think this is just what I needed.
My head is all over the place sometimes, and I seem to forget the most simple things in life as it can be where I left my keys, or whether I turned on the washer when I already put the clothes and detergent on it, and thats why I like organization, because it makes my life much easier and simple!! Friends and family make fun of me sometimes, because of how picky I am, or some even call me OCD girl when it comes to my house and how I handle the cleaning and organize my things.
I don't know if it is actually diagnosed as OCD, or just me being a pain in the butt, lol, but hey, it works for me!! hehehe
And so, my picture for today is of the awesome organizer I came across and that I will start using as of today... Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment