Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day Two and counting....

As my day seemed to slip away today, I started getting a bit stressed out because it didn't look as if I had anything to photograph. I spent most of my day cleaning and picking up after my little one. And then I had to leave for a few hours to go to an appointment and do some groceries, so I didn't think taking my camera would be a good idea...
I got home almost at dinner time, so you can imagine how stressed that was, trying to put dinner together at the last minute and getting thru putting all the groceries away in between... And then night routine started with my little boy... Give him a bath, play for a few more minutes before heading to the bedroom where we read a book or two, and then to the crib I put him to fall asleep with the sounds of his music box and the images it shows on the roof of jungle animals...
But, when I walked out of his room, I saw my other babies sitting there, screaming for a snapshot (maybe not screaming, but they looked like there were posing for me), so I grabbed my camera, and hurried to take a pic or two, only to find out my batteries were about to die and the camera wasn't letting me take any pictures until I charged it!! There went my luck!! LOL
When I talk about my other babies I am actually talking about my two awesome dogs by the way!! We have a female German Shepherd named Quin who I love unconditionally but sometimes drives me crazy, and one of the most amazing Golden Retrievers I have even had the pleasure to meet!! His name is Pluto, and before my son Keoni came to the world, I think you can already tell that he was my little prince charming... Of course, that position was taken by Keoni the minute I found out I was pregnant with a boy, but Pluto still gets to be my "other" prince, hehehe!! 
We also have a cutie cat names Nora, and she is amazing too but lazy as it can be... I guess thats what most cats do, just lay around and get your attention when they need something from you, lol.
Anyhow, I charged my camera's battery for a few minutes and still got to get a good picture of my dogs, so I thought I would do pet picture today... I didn't photographed today, but I am sure she will on some of my pictures for this project...
I hope you guys like both of the pictures I chose for today, and please feel free to make any comments about the pictures themselves or my doggies for that matter. :)


1 comment:

  1. I really believe both pictures, Pluto & Quin, look great. By the way, Quin can bring crazy to anyone. I had the chance to have them at home for a while & almost divorce my daughter, LOL. But they are lovely too. Beautiful picture & very nice words. Keep going, so far it had been wonderful, I mean it.
    Always mom

    ReplyDelete