Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 5

Phew!! It's almost midnight here and I just finished up all the little things I had plan for the day!! Crazy isnt it?!? I accomplished more than I had expected thanks to my husband for taking our son to the park for a while and letting me concentrate on some very much needed de-clutter in my office...
But after all of that hard work, I didn't seem to have enough and so I decided to also rearrange all the pictures I have been transferring to my iPhoto for months now, and just putting it aside for later, and I finally had the patients to do so.
I feel good now! There is nothing like a feeling of accomplishment after doing something that you know has been put on for quite a while, is there?!?
But, after all of that hard work, or should I better say in between, since I took a break to cook and eat dinner with both my little and grown man. And since I didn't think of anything that would look good for my 5th day picture, I just took one of our food... I know it looks horrible, but at least I got the picture, which is what really counts after all, isn't it?!?
So here it is my picture for today, I very much enjoyed what's in it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmm, what a healthy & appetizing plate! I have not doubt you enjoyed it. I ever was a great cooker, you are becoming much better than me. I am glad you enjoy to cook for your family, Keep going honey!!! I love you.

    ReplyDelete