Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year, New Goals...

As the year goes to an end, and we all (or should I say most of us...) decide what we want to take in and change for the new year to come, I thought long and hard on what I wanted my new resolutions, or better said goals, to be for the next year...
This past year has been hard for me as I adjusted to being a new mom, and all that comes with it, like up and down hormones, body changes, sleep deprivation, and so on, but most important, how much you are capable of loving such a little creature!
2012 has been an adjustment year for me, not so much of getting resolutions and goals taken care of, but adjusting to all the new that has been added to my life as a mother. It is the greatest experience that anyone can get to live. But as I say good bye to a wonderful and fulfilled year, I wanted to say hello to new goals and improvements of myself as a mother and as an individual.
I have wanted to start a blog for years now, but I was always too scared of not having anything to write about and letting it go to waste, so I always found a new excuse, or just the same plain one of not knowing what would I be writing about since my life doesn't look like it would be too interesting for people to read. BUT, and I emphasize the but, I want to make 2013 a special year for me, a year where I do things that I always thought I wouldn't be capable of doing, a year where I push myself to do things, new things. A year to start and finish things that in the past I would of never gotten to finish because i would procrastinate. A year where I make dreams come true. A year to REMEMBER!!
And so, as I am about to say good bye to 2012 and hello to 2013, I'm sitting here starting one of my new goals already, my blog.
This is going to be followed by another of my goals, which is to do a "Project 365", which is one of the main reasons I made the blog on the first place. This project consists on making a picture a day for each day of the year. I got the idea from a blog I follow on Facebook called "Click it up a Notch", a blog about photography (http://clickitupanotch.com)
I have always been interested in photography, but never really took the step to make it a priority to learn more about it, but since I got a new DSLR camera for Christmas, I thought this would be the perfect time to start putting more of my time into it.
So, for now, I'm writing my first ever post for my new blog and I am hoping that all of you out there reading my words enjoys it and has tips and ideas to bring to keep me motivated.
I will be writing about my New Year's Goals later, but what are some of yours? Anything new trying to achieve or something old trying to change?? Feel free to post and share your thoughts with me.



                                                                                                                                               Nagore



No comments:

Post a Comment